Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We're Back!

Hello all and welcome back to the Reference Blog.  It has been a while since the blog has been updated.  This is due to a changeover in blogger.  I will now be writing the blog.

Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Tim Pawlak and I am a Reference assistant as well as working with our Outreach Program.

In the coming weeks, I am going to be regularly updating the blog by shining a light on some of the databases that we have here at the Massillon Public Library.  I know that many already know the databases that we have here but some who are new to the library may not so I just wanted to bring everyone up to speed.

The first recourse that I will be talking about is our language learning software called Mango Languages.  I will also be talking about the MUZZY language learning system for kids.  This will be coming in the next week or so.

Happy reading,
Tim Pawlak

No comments:

Post a Comment